Welcome to Platinum Mixer

Welcome to Platinum Mixer. This is a blog I created to share new information I come across about Music Production, Music software, and solutions I find to everyday problems that come up in record production, video production, and mixing for film and TV. The regular applications I blog about are ProTools, Final Cut Pro, Reason. If you have a specific question about a problem you're coming across , please shoot me an email here, and I'll try to answer it in a post if i can. Hope you enjoy my Blog! Also, if you are an audio mixer in interest of mixing education, also check out my education seminars, Elements of Mixing. I will also be blogging on here about the progress of my new iphone APPS, iSINGR, iRAPPR, and iRIFFR.

Bassy Bob Brockman

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Getting ready to go into the studio today here in Ulan Bataar Mongolia to record a song for Mongolia...very excited...

No comments: