Welcome to Platinum Mixer

Welcome to Platinum Mixer. This is a blog I created to share new information I come across about Music Production, Music software, and solutions I find to everyday problems that come up in record production, video production, and mixing for film and TV. The regular applications I blog about are ProTools, Final Cut Pro, Reason. If you have a specific question about a problem you're coming across , please shoot me an email here, and I'll try to answer it in a post if i can. Hope you enjoy my Blog! Also, if you are an audio mixer in interest of mixing education, also check out my education seminars, Elements of Mixing. I will also be blogging on here about the progress of my new iphone APPS, iSINGR, iRAPPR, and iRIFFR.

Bassy Bob Brockman

Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Maya Solovéy record Preview Vol1(English) and Vol2(Spanish/Portuguese)




Here is the first of two EPs slated for release in the Fall. This one is in English and contains some haunting and enchanting songs. The second EP is in Portuguese and Spanish and contains some beautiful Brazilian 7 string songs from Maya's Latin side. Headphones strongly recommended but not necessary. And yes, thats real "Cabin Thunder" on Touch courtesy of Robert "Chicken" Burke in his Woodstock Cabin Hideaway...

Here is the second EP in Portuguese and Spanish.

No comments: